The Bangalore Lalbagh Independence Day Flower Show was inaugrated today (7th Aug’13). The not-to-be missed event will run till 15th August and on display will be a range of colourful arrangements which will make your visit worth every effort.
What’s on Offer:
- Over 500 flowering plants & 300 vegetable varieties
- A vertical garden, 17ft high and 40ft wide with over 5000 plants
- 500 Bonsai plants
- Not to miss: a 35ft long, 13 ft tall floral boat! Over the nine days, 2 lakh roses will be used!
- Exhibitions spreads across the garden. Main attractions are placed inside the Glass House
- Entry fee for adults is Rs. 40. For children below 12 years, Rs. 10
- Free entry for students on August 13 and August 15 between 8 am and 5 pm
- Tickets will be sold at all entry points; show timings are from 9am to 6pm
- Carrying bags and luggage are not allowed. No food packets allowed
- Hopcoms stalls selling drinking water, juice, dry fruits, etc available
- No parking facility provided inside Lalbagh; use of public transport is suggested (you can refer the Bangalore Traffic Police’s FB page for the parking restrictions: https://www.facebook.com/BangaloreTrafficPolice)
With two long weekends, make sure you don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to be amidst this spread of blossoms!
Mother’s nature is so much like Mother Nature. She infuses life into you, nurtures you in your fledgling years and showers you with unconditional love. Flowers are but a delicate slice of Nature and convey the message with beauty and grace like nothing else can.
We suggest that you consider flowers that are bright, cheerful (We are sure you can spot cheer when you see it!) which have a dignified air to them. Bright red anthuriums and lovely, graceful gingers are a good bet. An element of surprise will surely brighten up her day. More than anything else, it is the time and thought that she knows you had put in to make her day.
Mother’s Day is May 11th.
Christmas is about love, cheer and family. The colours, scents and beauty of Christmas are best celebrated through equally colourful, aromatic and beautiful flowers. Come taste what Ohana Fine Flowers has to offer to you and your family this Christmas.
Merry Christmas!! Stay warm and stay safe!!!
Colours, Scents and Beauty of Christmas
Navaratri and Diwali are just around the corner. It is a time to say our thanks, a sesaon of festivities and most importantly, a time to add that scintillating sparkle to our lives and of those around us. Sparkle does not have to begin and end with fleeting sparklers and fireworks, however. There is a wide variety of choices when it comes to say it with flowers. Equisitely designed hat boxes, custom designed wooden boxes and of course the classical glass vases filled with exotic, aromatic and tropical nosegays dot our exlusive Diwali 2010 collection
It’s time to pause and smell the flowers!
Colors of Diwali
Spring is in the air. Trees are in full bloom. Birds are out. And…Mother’s Day is here already.
Ohana is celebrating this Mother’s Day with the finest of our finest collection specially picked to celebrate motherhood in grace and fine taste. Please pick a special bloom package to declare your love, respect and gratitude for your mom.
If you are a tad late, don’t fret. She will understand. Mothers are like that. They are embodiments of unconditional love.
Happy Mother’s Day!!
Valentine’s day is here already. Ohana is gearing up with a special collection of arrangements specially created for speaking the language of many a heart that is aflutter with the most beautiful emotion of love.
It is a great gesture to be able to love someone dearly and to express it elegantly as well. www.ohanaflowers.com is willing to be your trusted messenger for your most treasured message.